Our jewelry is made out of the highest quality of alloy hypoallergenic materials such as gold-plated stainless steel, a combination of iron, brass, copper, and zinc metals.
- What is Alloy? A material made of two or more metals, or of a metal and another material. For example, brass is an alloy of copper and zinc; steel is an alloy of iron and carbon.
- What is Gold-plated? Gold-plated jewelry is NOT gold jewelry. Gold-plated jewelry is jewelry made of a base metal (e.g. copper) or silver that has a layer of gold applied to the top.
- What is Stainless steel? Stainless steel, is an alloy of steel and chromium. It combines the strength, durability, and functionality of steel with the luster, low-maintenance upkeep, and resistance to corrosion of chromium.
- What is Brass? Brass, is an alloy of copper and zinc, it is a stronger metal than its parent copper, though not as strong as steel.
- What is Copper (metal)? Copper, is a soft, malleable, and ductile metal with very high thermal and electrical conductivity.
- What is Zinc (metal)? Zinc, is a chemical compound, that can be used as a raw material for castings and coatings. A base metal, zinc is primarily used in order to galvanize steel, a process to protect the metal against unwanted corrosion.
ALL JEWELRY IS NICKEL and LEAD-FREE!